Monday, July 1, 2013

Getting Started

Welcome to my BRAND NEW BLOG!!  I never thought I would be a blogger, but, here I am.  I am starting this blog because I have a love for crafts, projects, food, fun, and all that good stuff.
The main focus of this blog will be all about scrap booking and paper crafting.  I do a lot of that, and would love to showcase what I do to my friends and family that might not understand what Paper Crafting really is.  I have a hard time staying up to date on the current trends, products, and fads, so I typically get a lot of my stash from other peoples purges.  I hope that I can encourage others to realize they have amazing treasures in their own stash that may be 5 years old, but can be pulled into your current product stash perfectly.  
I also love food, so I will probably talk about that a lot.  Different cakes I am working on, new recipes I try, if I got to eat something awesome....I'm going to share with YOU!
I might also talk a little about my journey to being mentally and physically well.  I think all of these things tie in together, Sound Mind, Sound Body, Sound Soul.  If you eat right and exercise, your head will have more clarity and allow you to 'see' things you may not have seen before.  When you are able to 'see' things with more clarity, it comes out in your pages and projects.  And, if you are like me, creating helps gives you a center, a place to come back too.  
I hope you enjoy my blog and y creations! I am new at this, so please bare with me while I get it all down.  :) I hope to post videos, links to some of my favorite sites, and more!!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment