Friday, July 5, 2013

GenerosoPEAS!

Last week I posted on 2Peas about how I get scrap stash envy, and some of the responses where from Peas that felt my pain, while others said they couldn't relate.  I expected both of those types of responses.  What I didn't expect was the responses from some very amazing Peas that where willing to share their stash with me, and weren't expecting much in return. Today, when the mail showed up, I was thrilled and excited to see what was waiting for me in the 2 packages that showed up.  Here are some of what the amazing ladies sent: 


This Cardstock Stack is AMAZING! I love Cardstock, and I LOVE COLORS! So this is an amazing treat!  Looks like I will be making another paper holder VERY soon!!

There was some super sparkly glitter cardstock...

I Textured Card stock easily gives your pages and projects a little added demension without any extra effort on your part!

Some pages had some sewn on flowers and borders.  (This is on my list of things to try!)


And I totally LOVE these funky textured pages!  The 'Whitewash' pages have such a great look, I can't wait to use them!

This package came from another pea, and was full great embellishments!



A great selection of twines, loving the blue and green!!

THE AMAZING WOODEN STARS!!!!  (And an amazing assortment of colors & sizes of foil stars.) I will be using these in my 4th of July layout for sure!)

SEQUINS! A whole mountain of sequins!!


Classic button assortment.  Love the muted colors! There was also a few arrow and ribbon edged clips.  I am going to make some of these soon with some supplies I already own!

Who doesn't love awesome assortments of washi???  



To finish it off there was a super sweet card from the sender saying she hopes I can put this stuff to good use.  Believe me, I sure will!!

I do know there is another box in process, I will certainly be posting when that is received as well.  Thank you wonderful ladies from 2Peas!  You are truly warming my heart!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW that is so cool! I'm re-newing my scrapbooking & you had replied about the cricut. This is amazing! Truly nice to see good things in this crazy world of ours!

    ReplyDelete